Wednesday 5 January 2011

Pinokio on a ramp

I dreamt I was in my house with my mother, sister, P. and our dog. It was a large modernistic cottage, built in levels with complicated corridors and lots of doors. The floor had a very dark colour. There were five or six stairs on the right-hand side of the room and next to them a long ramp. My dog was running towards me on this ramp and her name was Pinokio.
Later I saw i was in an apartment. I was standing in the corridor when I noticed thick smoke. I was alone in the house and I wondered what could have happened. Then I thought that maybe earlier my mom was cooking in the kitchen and she might have left something on the cooker unattended. It had been hours since she had left so the damage would be huge! I started walking faster and faster towards the kitchen but could see no other signs of fire.

No comments:

Post a Comment