Thursday 30 December 2010

Magic cushions. A big black empty building

I saw three magical objects, they were three basic principles or states or concepts of magic. They had originally been person that had taken the form of black velvet hats that looked like cushions with a light pink fury stripe. They flowed in space, next to a big arched gate and granted permissions. They would communicate with each-other and at some point one of them had to have a corner trimmed.
In another dream I saw that I had got trapped in a big black empty building. It was as if its purpose was to trap people inside and make it difficult for them to escape. All the walls were black and very dimly lit. I had to go up and down stairs and pass crawling through passages and short, narrow doors. I think I was in contact with somebody outside. When I managed to get out I found the person to whom I was talking to when I was in the building and he had a grey car. He suggested that I should drive. We were in a sparsely populated district, possibly an agricultural area. I drove the car into a ditch next to a cottage. I think that I had some explaining to to, subsequently, probably to some law enforcement officer. Yet I did not want too much trouble because of my previous experience.
I can't remember anything else clearly.

No comments:

Post a Comment