Friday 6 August 2010

You made me be late

I was with my partner at someone's house among friends of his. I had to catch a train to subsequently catch an airplane. I got all my luggage and things and put them in the car. It was dark outside and we were at an empty and badly lit alley. He was walking in front of me and something he was carrying fell on the pavement. I picked it up and saw it was something illegal. I gave it back to him and told him to try to focus a bit because a police car was parked further down the road. He said nothing and we got in the car. We had just enough time to catch the right train for me to be in time to check-in for my flight. Instead of hurrying up he was just sitting there, doing nothing. The time was passing and soon there was no time left. I was very angry and started taking my things to go to take a taxi. He was still just sitting there, not responding at all. I got even angrier because I did not want to leave him after a fight. I put my things back in the car and slapped him to get a response. He was clearly angry with me as well but he did not seam to want to express any feelings, witch made things worse. I woke up feeling rather bad. It was later than I though. I slept for eight hours instead of six as planned and I was annoyed. I still am.

No comments:

Post a Comment